Café and Amenities
In addition to amenities such as our Walgreens Pharmacy, automatic teller machine (ATM), and free parking,
Summit Medical Group offers
a café with a wide variety of meals and snacks for breakfast and lunch.
Conveniently located at our Berkeley Heights campus in the Lawrence Pavilion near Walgreens Pharmacy,
the café is open Monday through Friday from 7 AM until 4:30 PM
and Saturdays from 8:00 AM to noon.
On weekdays, the café features:
- A hot station/grill that is open from 7 AM until 2 PM
- A salad bar that is open from 11 AM until 2:30 PM
- Prepared, grab-and-go foods that are available from 7:00 AM until 4:30 PM
On Saturdays, the café serves hot and cold drinks, snacks, a continental breakfast, fruit bar, and ready-made grab-‘n-go sandwiches and salads. The grill is closed on Saturdays and there are no hot entrées available then.
Fresh, delicious, and reasonably priced items include:
- Assorted hot and cold beverages, including a variety of coffees and teas
- Breakfast foods such as cereal, toast, bagels, and muffins
- Made-to-order breakfast selections, sandwiches, and burgers from our grill
- A salad bar
- Prepared sandwiches, salads, and desserts
- Light snacks such as yogurt and fruit
When the café is closed, there are vending machines with snacks and drinks such as soda and water located next to the café entrance.
Walgreens Pharmacy and Summit Medical Group Classic Café are closed Sundays and holidays.