Summit Medical Group Vision and Mission
To advance health care in New Jersey so that our patients can live well and stay well.
To deliver high-quality, cost-effective health care through a comprehensive, integrated approach.
Established, Trusted, and Dependable
A premier multispecialty medical group, Summit Medical Group has treated the comprehensive medical needs of patients since 1929. Our exceptional reputation enables us to collaborate with prestigious organizations such as the American Medical Group Association.
Superior health care in an exceptional environment
We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, cost-effective health care through a comprehensive, integrated approach. Our physicians and staff members help patients achieve and maintain their health goals in a safe, respectful, caring, and supportive environment.
To achieve our health care goals, we:
- Employ skilled, experienced board-certified physicians and responsive, well-trained staff
- Use a multidisciplinary team and an integrated approach for patient care
- Provide state-of-the-art diagnostic and clinical technologies
- Ensure the privacy of our patients’ medical information
- Make patient satisfaction a priority
- Continuously evaluate and respond to our patients’ safety, medical, and emotional needs
- Provide high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive, and integrated care in all specialties and services at our many locations
- Offer expanded evening and weekend hours for convenience
- Provide the services through patient relations staff who can help answer patients’ questions about the quality of their care
Provide a secure, state-of-the-art patient portal that allows patients to communicate with us easily, securely, and conveniently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to:
- Request, but not confirm appointments online and see them once they are scheduled
- Request prescription refills
- See test results
- See billing statements and balances
- Make secure credit card payments
- Communicate with a doctor's office through secure messages
- Get health facts and information to help you live well and stay well
- Update demographic information
- Have an electronic health record (EHR) that allows all our physicians access to patients’ comprehensive medical records
- Have an electronic prescription program
- Focus on operational and financial excellence
Live Well Stay Well
A proactive organization, Summit Medical Group does not wait until health problems arise to address them with individuals as well as the populations we serve. We educate our patients, emphasize preventive care, and consistently encourage our patients to take control of their health. When a patient is faced with a disease or condition, we have the expertise and technology to provide personalized leading-edge care that results in optimal outcomes.
Community Health involvement
Summit Medical Group partners with and supports dozens of community organizations focused on or related to health and health care. In addition, we regularly offer events, including lectures and presentations about state-of-the-art medical treatment, exercise, nutrition, smoking cessation, heart health, arthritis, teenage sexuality, mental health, and stress management as well as other topics.
Ensuring that we Meet Your Needs
We believe that a supportive, rewarding work environment better positions our physicians and staff to attend to our patients needs. That is why we recruit bright, enthusiastic, energetic physicians and staff members and help them meet their career goals.