Reviewed by Michael Dunne, DPT, ATC for Summit Medical Group
Want to learn ways to start and maintain an exercise program? Are you a fit person looking for helpful tips to enhance your workout, protect your joints, and get the most from your fitness routine? Welcome to our new Fitness column! It will feature monthly articles that address exercise for people at all levels of fitness.
- Overuse Injuries
- Fitness: The Foundation of Independence as You Age
- Choosing a Personal Trainer
- Holiday Fitness Tips
- Spinning: A High Calorie-burning Workout
- Zumba Spices Up Fitness!
- Put Spring in Your Step With a Pedometer!
- Staying Fit Helps Prevent Obesity-related Diseases
- Exercise Can Lift Your Spirits!
- Marathon Training Tips
- Exercising Effectively
- Preventing Back and Neck Pain
- Swimming for Overall Health
- Tennis Elbow: A Frequent-use Frustration
- Muscle Matters
- Walking for Heart Health
- Exercise Helps Reduce High Blood Pressure
- Exercise, Depression, and Your Heart
- Tips for Maintaining a Successful Exercise Routine