Health Tip: Why Quit Smoking?
You'll breathe easier
(HealthDay News) -- Quit smoking today and you'll quickly feel better and have a better quality of life, the womenshealth.gov website says.
The site mentions these benefits of quitting:
- Breathing easier and enjoying more energy.
- Having stronger lungs, allowing you to be more active.
- Having improved taste and smell, and healthier teeth and gums.
- Having better-smelling breath and hair.
- Having better-looking skin and fading stains on your fingers.
- Improving self esteem, knowing you were able to kick the habit.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.