Choose one of our special categories to view or subscribe
Health Tip: When Memory Loss Isn't Normal
Here are common warning signs
Topics: Memory Problems
(HealthDay News) -- Some memory loss is typical as you age, but there are other warning signs that suggest a person's memory loss goes beyond simply getting older.
The Cleveland Clinic says these warning signs may be cause for concern:
- Inability to remember recent events.
- Inability to remember a task without a written reminder.
- Difficulty performing daily tasks and chores.
- Inability to perform more complex tasks, such as driving or paying bills.
- Being unaware that you have memory loss.
- Showing poor judgment.
- Exhibiting significant behavioral changes, such as excessive worrying, or often feeling agitated or suspicious.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.