Choose one of our special categories to view or subscribe
Health Tip: Feeling Tense?
Suggestions to help you calm down
(HealthDay News) -- If you're feeling tense and stressed, experts say there are things you can do to calm your nerves.
The Helpguide.org website suggests:
- Hum or sing a song that helps you feel calm.
- Run your hands over an object that feels soothing.
- Breathe in an energizing scent.
- Sip on a warm mug of a beverage that helps you feel relaxed.
- Perform some relaxing slow stretches.
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.