Inside Jersey Names Top Docs for Women’s Health
Last updated: Jan 16, 2017
10 SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP PHYSICIANS
CHOSEN FOR INSIDE JERSEY MAGAZINE’S
2017 “TOP DOCTORS FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH” LIST
(Click on a doctor's name to learn more about her or him.)
- Kenneth R. Adler, MD, Oncology / Hematology, Morristown
- Stephen E. Crane, MD, FACOG, Obstetrics / Gynecology, West Orange / Verona
- Darlene G. Gibbon, MD, FACOG, Gynecological Oncology, Livingston / Berkeley Heights
- Sue Jane Rivas Grosso, MD, Imaging / Radiology, Berkeley Heights
- Peter Hyans, MD, FACS, Plastic Surgery, Berkeley Heights
- James A. Levey, MD, FACOG, Obstetrics / Gynecology, Warren
- Jerrold S. Lozner, MD, MHA, FACS, Breast Surgery, Berkeley Heights
- Lisa A. Mills, MD, Oncology / Hematology, Berkeley Heights
- Steven W. Papish, MD, FACP, Oncology / Hematology, Morristown
- Michael B. Wax, MD, Oncology / Hematology, Berkeley Heights
About Top Doctors
Castle Connolly compiles the Inside Jersey "Top Doctor's for Women's Health" list
Castle Connolly enlists a team of MDs and DOs from across the country to research and consider each doctor's specialty and expertise in women's health needs. Together with the Castle Connolly chief medical and research officer, the team nominates and then selects top doctor selections.
Castle Connolly invites more than 24,000 physicians, including hospital presidents, chief executive officers, and vice presidents of medical affairs at approximately 6,000 hospitals nationwide to participate in nominating doctors.
Through a rigorous survey, research, and screening process, Castle Connolly:
- Selects only board-certified physicians
- Uses minimum years in practice standards
- Uses mail and online surveys of thousands of physicians to identify outstanding doctors in every specialty within a region and nationally
- Makes thousands of phone calls each year to identify top specialists for most disease states and procedures
- Validates each nominee's credentials, including her or his education, training, hospital affiliations, professional achievements, and malpractice/disciplinary history
- Ensures that each physician's practice information is up to date
Physicians cannot pay to be selected as a top doctor. They cannot nominate themselves.
Inside Jersey partners with Castle Connolly Medical, the gold standard for medical ratings research, to deliver authoritative information about doctors in the state.