To help you live well and stay well, Summit Medical Group has begun a new recipes section with healthy options to cook and serve. Our registered dietitian, Susan Canonico, RD, reviews each recipe and provides important nutrition information to help you get the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals you need.
Be sure to check our Nutrition column for helpful advice about all aspects of nutrition, including food safety, articles about foods that can help protect your health, and recommendations for maintaining a healthy weight.
We are eager to expand our recipes section! If you have healthy suggestions you would like to share with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your healthy recipe. If your recipe meets our registered dietitian's criteria, we will feature it on our site!
- Garlic Greens (05-01-2013)
- Fresh Spring Greens and Fruit Salad (04-09-2013)
- Healthy Rice Pilaf (03-04-2013)
- Microwave-baked Apples (02-06-2013)
- Broiled Salmon With Sauteed Kale (01-07-2013)
- Roasted Herbed Turkey With White Wine Gravy (11-13-2012)
- Dark Chocolate-dipped Fruit (10-05-2012)
- Glorious Garden Gazpacho (07-31-2012)
- Succulent Summer Citrus Salad (07-03-2012)
- Chicken Salsa (06-10-2012)
- Chicken With Broccoli (04-20-2012)
- Delicious Warm Spinach Salad (04-06-2012)
- Puttanesca Sauce: A Mediterranean Delight (04-06-2012)
- Black Beans and Rice With Mango (03-30-2012)
- White Beans, Turkey Sausage, and Kale (03-23-2012)
- Rainbow Trout and Lentils (03-16-2012)
- Savory Salmon Salsa (02-15-2012)
- Fresh and Delicious Guacamole (02-15-2012)
- Lentil Stew (02-15-2012)
- Butternut Squash Soup (02-15-2012)
- Healthy and Delicious Ratatouille (02-15-2012)