On the day of your surgery or procedure, please:
- Leave all valuables at home, including jewelry, money and credit cards.
- Wear comfortable clothing that can be folded for easy storage or fit over any cast or dressing that you may have after your procedure.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Bring eyeglasses or hearing aids, if needed.
- Bring proper identification and your insurance cards.
- Arrive at the Ambulatory Surgery Center approximately 1 hour prior to your procedure. Your anesthesiologist and surgical team will meet with you prior to your surgery. For your comfort, please bring a warm sweater or jacket with you.
- If the patient is a minor child, please remember that at least one parent or guardian must remain at Summit Medical Group’s Ambulatory Surgery Center while the child is at our facility. A parent or guardian must sign all consents for surgery if the child is under 18 years of age or unable to sign for any reason. Guardians must bring written proof of guardianship on the day of surgery.
For the convenience of the person driving you to and from the ASC, we offer the following:
Beepers -- We will provide your companion with a beeper to signal when you are ready to leave the recovery area. Beepers are operational within a 1-mile radius of the surgery center.
Café – Our Café is conveniently located next to Bensley Pavilion in our Education Center. It offers an array of delicious and healthy choices for breakfast, lunch or an afternoon break. The Café is open Monday through Friday, 7AM to 5PM.
You Might Also Like
Find a Service
- Wellness and Complementary Medicine
- Preventive Medicine Live Well Program
- Family Medicine
- Nutrition Services
- Corporate Health
- Travel Medicine and Infectious Diseases
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Skin Care
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex (LGBTI) Service