With the majority of our services located under one roof, the Summit Medical Group Breast Care Center offers comprehensive support and care of benign breast health conditions and all stages of breast cancer.
In addition to expert breast exams, diagnosis, and treatment, we empower our patients with education so that they can partner with their physicians to make informed decisions. Our personalized treatment plans help ensure the best possible outcomes while we assist patients in adjusting to, coping with, and managing their disease.
We welcome newly diagnosed patients as well as those with recurrent disease from our own and other practices throughout the New Jersey / New York metropolitan area.
Are you at risk for breast cancer?
Find out now if one of our experts can give you a breast exam and evaluate your breast health.
Please call our main number, 908-277-8770, and ask to speak with the department from which you need services.
For our Nurse Navigation Program, please call 908-277-8670.
We have a board certified oncologist and surgeon available at all times. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
Our Breast Care Center Groups
Our exceptional, compassionate team includes:
- Surgical oncologists
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Nurse navigators
- Imaging navigators
- Cognitive therapists
Women receiving care with us have access to Breast Health Navigation Services, including:
- Guidance through the health care system
- Education and support after an abnormal mammogram
- Coordinated health care services for additional testing and treatment
- Referral to local counseling resources
- Referrals for financial assistance
- Answers to questions
- Educational information about breast health, breast cancer, and other breast diseases
Our certified breast health nurse navigators will help ensure that you get timely access to breast care services and information. They will coordinate your care to help minimize delayed and missed appointments and help ensure you have a satisfying health care experience.
Our Breast Health Patient Services
- Onsite state-of-the-art diagnostics
- Digital screening and diagnostic mammography
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Cyst aspiration
- Fine-needle aspiration (FNA)
- Ultrasound-guided core biopsy
- Stereotactic biopsy
- Pathology review
- Bone density testing
- Breast-conserving techniques
- Sentinel lymph node mapping and biopsy
- Wire-localized excisions
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Physical therapy
- Prosthesis referral
- Lymphedema referral
- Additional (adjuvant) Therapy
- Hormone therapy
- Radiation therapy referral
- Support therapy for chemotherapy side effects
We also coordinate:
- Behavioral health services, including psychosocial counseling
- Clinical trial participation
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Financial counseling
- Genetic counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Lifestyle counseling
- Obstetric and gynecologic services
- Osteoporosis services
- Patient education
- Prenatal services
- Preventive services
- Coordinated social services, including community outreach, patient advocacy, and survivor groups
Summit Medical Group Breast Care Center
is one of few breast centers in the United States
and one of only two centers in New Jersey
designated a National Consortium of Breast Centers
Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence.
- Find out about your risk for breast cancer
Our Breast Care Center Practitioners
Our Breast Care Center Location
Main phone number:908-277-8770
Bensley Pavilion, Ground floor
1 Diamond Hill Road
Berkeley Heights, NJ