Evening Primary Care
Summit Medical Group offers more hours in the day for taking care of your health!
We provide an after hours primary care clinic Monday through Friday from 5 PM to 9 PM. This unique new evening family practice provides working people with an alternative to daytime primary care appointments. Our expanded hours make it possible for commuters and other working people to see a local primary care physician when they get home from work at night — an approach that helps ensure continuity of care.
Our Evening Family Practice
Family physicians at Summit Medical Group treat all aspects of adult health. In addition to diagnosing and treating a range of illnesses and conditions, your family physician can provide routine health checkups and counseling. He or she can help you make healthy lifestyle choices, maintain or improve your health, or prevent illness. And if you have health issues that require a specialist’s care, your family physician can recommend a doctor who has the expertise you need.
Our family physicians often collaborate with other health care professionals to ensure that our patients receive the best care possible. By developing long-term relationships with their patients, our family physicians are uniquely positioned to answer many questions about your health, create personal treatment plans based on your past and current health, and advise you about your risk factors. Research even shows that patients who have an ongoing relationship with their family physician have better overall health, lower death rates, and lower health care costs.
Our After Hours Primary Care Clinic
Our evening family physicians provide care for:
- Annual comprehensive physicals that focus on preventive medicine and wellness
- The short-term care of illnesses such as a sore throat
- Chronic problems, including obesity, diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, and heart disease
- Conditions and diseases of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat; bones and joints; and urinary system, among others
- Mental and behavioral health, including advice about addiction, depression, and anxiety
- Reproductive counseling and family planning
- Phone Number: