The Summit Medical Group Patient Relations service:
- Responds to your inquiries
Provides information about our providers
- Addresses quality care concerns
- Helps resolve issues with providers
- Connects you with helpful resources
- Handles concerns about the facility
- Investigates your concerns
- Facilitates resolutions
What is patient relations?
Our patient relations staff members work with you and your health care providers to help you get the quality care you expect and deserve. Focused on your best interests, a member of our staff will listen carefully to your concerns and determine an effective approach for achieving your health care goals.
How to Contact Us
For more information or if you would like to speak with a member of our Patient Relations Service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-277-8928. You also may email us at email@example.com.
If you have questions or concerns about billing and insurance,
please call our business office at 908-790-6500.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM.
Our Patient Relations Location
Main phone number:908-277-8928
Lawrence Pavilion, 1st floor
1 Diamond Hill Road
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Find a Service
- Wellness and Complementary Medicine
- Preventive Medicine Live Well Program
- Family Medicine
- Nutrition Services
- Corporate Health
- Travel Medicine and Infectious Diseases
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Skin Care
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex (LGBTI) Service