The Urgent Care Centers at Summit Medical Group is are state-of-the-art facilities. No appointment is necessary, but you should call ahead to confirm whether we can provide the treatment you need.
In addition to our Berkeley Heights location,
we now have an Urgent Care Center
at 574 Springfield Avenue in Westfield.
Our doctors are board-certified emergency department physicians, and our nurses are experienced in emergency medicine and certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 9 PM
and Saturday and Sunday 8 AM to 5 PM.
Please call to confirm our holiday schedule;
we are open on holidays, but our holiday hours vary.
The American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine accredits our Center.
Benefits of Our Urgent Care Centers
- Medical care for patients who do not need a hospital-based emergency department
- Shorter waiting times compared with typical emergency departments
- Diagnostic and imaging capabilities like that of a hospital, including X-rays, computed tomography (CT) scanning, and laboratory testing
- A comfortable, safe environment
Conditions We Treat
We can treat various conditions, including but not limited to:
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Animal bites
- Back pain
- Eye injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
- Head injuries
- Injuries from motor vehicle accidents
- Insect bites
- Joint injuries
- Skin infections and rashes
- Sprains and strains
- Work-related injuries
Because Summit Medical Group has extensive services and many skilled physicians, we can arrange for the follow-up care you need after your Urgent Care Center visit.
Click here to listen to David Schreck, MD discuss the summer heat and dehydration. Once you click the link, some browsers will require that you click the term Open to hear the audio file.