Our Livingston Behavioral Health and Cognitive Therapy Service Can Help Meet Your NeedsLast updated: Jan 21, 2015
our Behavioral Health Clinicians
at 315 East Northfield Avenue in Livingston, New Jersey,
Expand access to the support you need
to address your emotional and overall health.
Or behavioral health clinicians understand that your emotional health can have a profound effect on how you feel overall.
In a warm and welcoming environment, our behavioral health specialists provide effective short-term child, adolescent, and adult individual therapy, including:
- Adjustment to ongoing or newly diagnosed medical conditions and diseases
- Chronic pain and chronic illness issues
- Family conflict
- Grief and loss
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive thinking
- Irrational fears (phobias)
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
Your behavioral health clinician can:
- Partner with you to determine goals for your therapy
- Develop a realistic and achievable treatment plan
- Teach you skills to effectively manage a wide range of emotional and behavioral difficulties
Your therapist will help guide you every step of the way during therapy and answer your questions, help alleviate and manage your concerns and fears, and ensure that you are headed in a positive direction.