Millburn – Short Hills Magazine Names “Super Doctors”
Last updated: May 01, 2017
Berkeley Heights – May 1, 2017 -- Summit Medical Group is pleased to announce that Millburn-Short Hills magazine and Key Professional Media have named 24 Summit Medical Group physicians in 14 specialties and services to the Super Doctors list.
- Diana Addis, MD, General Surgery
- Kerry S. Lebenger, Allergy & Immunology
- Scott Pacific, Anesthesiology
- Andrew D. Beamer, Cardiology
- Kenneth B. Gantz, Cardiology
- Avinash Kothavale, Cardiology
- Daniel R. Schwartz, Cardiology
- Henry P. Sendyk, Emergency Medicine
- Dean P. Boorujy, Family Medicine
- Adam F. Barrison, Gastroenterology
- Tamir Ben-Menachem, Gastroenterology
- Jay Y. Chun, Neurological Surgery
- Eric R. Cohen, DO, Neurology
- Michael B. Wax, Oncology .
- Monica B. Khalil, Ophthalmology
- Jed A. Kwartler, Otolaryngology
- Jeffrey D. Le Benger, Otolaryngology .
- Michelle Anne Bender, Pediatrics
- Julio C. Diaz, Pediatrics
- Peter Hyans, Plastic Surgery
- Reza Momeni, Plastic Surgery
- Neil B. Horner, Radiology
- Matthew J. Garberina, MD Sports Medicine
- Michael Shindle, MD, Sports Medicine
Super Doctors is a selective, diverse list of outstanding doctors who represent consumer-oriented medical specialties. Key Professional Media uses a multistep process to identify outstanding physicians from more than 40 medical specialties who have achieved significant peer recognition or professional accomplishments.