Healthy Sugar-free Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie
By Lynn Grieger, RD, CDE, CPT for Summit Medical Group
Reviewed by Susan C. Canonico, RD
Whip up this delicious, no-sugar-added smoothie in your blender in less than 5 minutes for a nutrition-packed snack.
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of frozen unsweetened berries (frozen berries make the smoothie a frothy, creamy consistency)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and enjoy!
|Serving Size 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220||Calories from Fat 8|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
This delicious snack is great for kids and adults.