Savory Salmon Salsa
Reviewed by Susan Canonico, RD
Try this savory meal packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids!
- 1 lb wild salmon
- 1 8- to 10-ounce jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 can drained, rinsed, black beans (kidney or white beans can be substituted)
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Mix salsa and drained beans.
- Layer a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Place fish in 3 ounce portions on sheet.
- Pour salsa/bean combination over fish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake the salmon for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on how well done you like it.
|Serving Size 3 oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|