Quinoa, Egg, and Vegetable Bowl
Last updated: Jun 01, 2018
Enjoy this delicious meal-in-a-bowl after exercise to promote muscle recovery or as a non-traditional breakfast. Or serve to your family or friends with each ingredient in a separate bowl so each person can create their favorite meal combination.
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ cup hot cooked quinoa
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 large eggs, scrambled with 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- ¼ ripe avocado, sliced
- Whisk together olive oil and vinegar.
- Stir quinoa and vegetables together in a large bowl
- Toss with the olive oil and vinegar mixture
- Scramble the 2 eggs in a non-stick skillet
- Add to the quinoa and vegetables
- Place the sliced avocado on top of the eggs.
- Drizzle sriracha over the avocado.
|Serving Size 1 bowl|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|