Last Updated: November 25, 2020
Due to high demand and the need to care for acutely ill patients, Summit Medical Group Urgent Care Centers are NOT currently testing asymptomatic patients for COVID-19.
- Asymptomatic patients who have an established SMG provider may call (908) 273-4300 M-F between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. to schedule an appointment to be tested at one of our medical offices. If you need assistance on the weekend, our Nurse Triage Line (option 1) will be available for scheduling.
- Asymptomatic patients who do not have an established SMG provider may go to one of our CityMD sites for evaluation and testing
Please note: If you have had close contact with a known COVID-19 positive person:
- It takes time after exposure to turn positive. Getting a test within the first few days of exposure is of limited value as it takes time for the test to convert
- Anyone who has had close contact should isolate in their home for 14 days per the New Jersey Department of Health even if their test is negative
- Other NJ Testing Options https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/testing#test-sites