SMG Telemedicine Options to Combat COVID-19
We have rapidly expanded our ability to offer telemedicine visits with a provider to help make it easy for patients to seek care while limiting exposure for all health care workers and patients to coronavirus (COVID-19).
SMG providers are offering virtual visits for a full range of primary and specialty care. Call your provider, reach out by portal message, or call 908-273-4300 to determine if a virtual visit will meet your needs.
Virtual Video Visit
- Can replace many in-person office visits until it is safe to return to normal operations
- Patients must have a phone, tablet, or computer with a camera
- Patients need to be able to use simple technology such as video chat (e.g. FaceTime)
- Available for all SMG patients, new or established
Virtual Telephone Check-In
- Can be used when video visits cannot be used due to technology limitations
- Only available for established SMG patients
Virtual Portal Visits
- Established SMG patients can reach out to their providers via the portal for care or questions
- Providers will reply via the portal or by phone
- Portal account required
- Not available for new patients
Behavioral Health Virtual Visits
- Providing both Therapeutic and Psychiatric services virtually
- Connect securely and confidentially by computer or mobile device
- For those struggling specifically with anxiety about the COVID-19 outbreak, you may also call to speak with one of our clinicians during normal business hours (9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday) who will conduct a brief phone assessment and provide coping tools. Please call (908) 277-8908.