Telemedicine Options to Consider
To make it easier for patients to seek care while limiting exposure to COVID-19, we have expanded our ability to offer telemedicine visits with a provider.
Summit Health providers are offering virtual visits for a full range of primary and specialty care. Call your provider, reach out by portal message, or call 908-273-4300 to determine if a virtual visit will meet your needs.
Virtual Video Visit
- Patients must have a phone, tablet, or computer with a camera
- Patients need to be able to use simple technology such as video chat (e.g. FaceTime)
- Available for all Summit Health patients, new or established
Virtual Telephone Check-In
- Can be used when video visits cannot be used due to technology limitations
- Only available for established Summit Health patients
Virtual Portal Visits
- Established Summit Health patients can reach out to their providers via the portal for care or questions
- Providers will reply via the portal or by phone
- Portal account required
- Not available for new patients
Behavioral Health Virtual Visits
- Providing both therapeutic and psychiatric services virtually
- Connect securely and confidentially by computer or mobile device
- For those struggling specifically with anxiety about the COVID-19 outbreak, you may also call to speak with one of our clinicians during normal business hours (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday) who will conduct a brief phone assessment and provide coping tools. Please call (908) 277-8908.